Instead of a summer concert, we had a winter concert this year to celebrate the New Year, starting early at 5:30pm so that people still had plenty of time to get to their parties.
Facebook event page here.
- Hallelujah (Cohen)
- Blessing (Killerby)
- California Dreamin' (Phillips/Phillips)
- Deck The Hall (Trad.)
- New Year Carol (Britten)
- Ej Lásko, Lásko (Trad.), from our Czech visitors
- Scarborough Canticle (Simon/Garfunkel)
- Radiance (Trad.)
- Champagne (Strauss)
Duets and solos:
- Glitter and be Gay (Bernstein)
- In the Still of the Night (Porter)
- Let's Do It (Porter)
- Duetto du Gatti (Rossini)
- Mignon (Thomas)
- Some Enchanted Evening (Rogers/Hammerstein)
- Try to Remember (Schmidt/Jones)
- Hall of the Mountain King (Grieg)
The concert was a fund-raiser for Carmina Burana in March.